All across the region, people are becoming part of a growing movement, called Philadelphia Saves. Linked to the America Saves nationwide campaign, Philadelphia Saves is all about starting out small, taking manageable steps like cutting expenses or saving your change, and thinking big -- setting goals to buy a home, get out of debt, or retire with peace of mind. Philadelphia Saves is managed by Clarifi, the new name for Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Delaware Valley (CCCSDV).
When it comes to saving, you have to do it for yourself. But, fortunately you don't have to do it by yourself. Through Philadelphia Saves, we can help you design an action plan to make your long-term financial goals a reality. Let us assist you in finding effective ways to save, reduce debt and build wealth.
It's easy to become a Philadelphia Saver and it's free!
- Simply set a savings goal
- Pledge to set aside a dollar amount each month to meet your goal
- Enroll online to start receiving your benefits today!
Once enrolled, Philadelphia Savers qualify for the following benefits:
- Access to free financial education workshops at Clarifi on saving, credit, budgeting, housing, investing and more
- One-on-one financial counseling. Our certified counselors can help you meet your unique financial challenges involving debt reduction, personal credit, first-time home ownership and more
- Quarterly newsletter from AmericaSaves offering saving and budgeting tips to keep you motivated
- Participation in special events sponsored by local financial institutions and community organizations
Explore Philadelphia Saves
- Key Savings Strategies
- Savings Actions to Start Taking Now
- Put Your Kids on the Track to Financial Success
- Tax Time Savings Bonds
Other Saving Strategies
Building wealth starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. Whatever goal you choose – whether it’s buying a car, buying a house, or getting out from under your debts – learn about proven savings strategies and get simple tips on the best ways to save. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Get Out of Debt
- Save for a Home
- Save on Auto Purchases
- Save for Emergencies
- Save for Retirement
- Save for Education
Did you know that you can schedule a one-on-one counseling session or register for a financial workshop today with Clarifi? Click here to visit our website.
Recent Blog Entries View all »
It’s Americans with Disabilities Day, and there’s plenty to celebrate this year as we welcome new ABLE accounts.
Created by the Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Act, ABLE accounts provide a savings opportunity for Americans with disabilities and their families. Individuals can save to these accounts without losing eligibility for critical benefits such as healthcare or Supplemental Security Income.Read more...
Over one-third of American households carry their credit card balances forward every month, according to the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. It’s no wonder that getting out of debt is the third most common goal among savers who took the America Saves pledge to save money, reduce debt, and build wealth.Read more...
You opened a savings account, cashed in your jar of change, and started packing your lunch. But your savings account balance remains at zero.
Sometimes you just need a little one-on-one help to kick start your savings. Luckily, there are over 60 local America Saves campaigns located nationwide that you can connect with for one-on-one help and to learn more about savings initiatives and events in your area.Read more...