Savings Tools and Resources
Savings tools, links, and more.
- Interested in receiving helpful tips and reminders about your savings goal? America Saves launched a new free text message service, as part of Financial Literacy Month, to keep you motivated to save.
- This checklist is made up of characteristics of successful savers, which include debt management. It can serve as a useful starting point for evaluating one's savings preparedness.
Like your health, you should assess your savings annually to make sure you are saving for all the right things. Complete the assessment to see if you are saving adequately and create a savings plan.
- What are you worth today? What will you be worth in the future?
- How much home wealth do yo have today? How much will you have in the future?
- An archive of our quarterly newsletters. Features a true saver story, tips from savers, and news you can use.
- More information to help you save successfully.
- America Saves is committed to finding innovative ways to help you save successfully. That's why we have teamed up with SaveUp, a free program that rewards Americans for saving money and paying down their debts, to provide you a fun and engaging experience while you save for the future.